Unseen Leeds Documentary

Places to explore
Shinybiscuit
PostsCOLON 11
JoinedCOLON Mon 01 Feb, 2010 12:19 pm

Postby Shinybiscuit » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 5:58 pm

Hi everyone

I came across this site during a search for people who are interested in discovering areas of Leeds that are rarely seen, secret or even perhaps haunted.

I am a third year Journalism student here in Leeds, and I would love it if I could interview any of you guys who go exploring around this fascinating and historical city. It'll be a ten minute doc based primarily around historical sites around the Leeds area.

If you have any questions or want to contact me regarding the documentary, either reply to this post or email me on k.taylor.cronshaw@gmail.com and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Thanks guys Regular Smiley

Katie
Si
PostsCOLON 4480
JoinedCOLON Wed 10 Oct, 2007 7:22 am
LocationCOLON Otley

Postby Si » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 6:08 pm

Sounds like one for Phill!
Chrism
PostsCOLON 1825
JoinedCOLON Sun 20 Jan, 2008 8:26 am

Postby Chrism » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 6:46 pm

Ooooooh I thought we were gonna be treated to an unseen bit of film then.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Shinybiscuit
PostsCOLON 11

Postby Shinybiscuit » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 7:30 pm

Chrism wrote:

You might be if I find somebody not too mysterious to film! Tongue

chameleon
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 5462
JoinedCOLON Thu 29 Mar, 2007 6:16 pm

Postby chameleon » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 7:53 pm

Si wrote:
Sounds like one for Phill!

Certainly does but don't like the other side o the camera ddo you PHill - would be a good one for you thouh - maybe if Mr Jones could go along too and add a different kind of mystery.... seriously Steve why not?

(don't even think what you are thinking of saying ChrisWinkWinkRegular Smiley)    
Si
PostsCOLON 4480
JoinedCOLON Wed 10 Oct, 2007 7:22 am
LocationCOLON Otley

Postby Si » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 8:47 pm

I'd be happy to speak about the skulls. Anyone else want to join me? Chris, Drapesy, Steve, Lee, etc? Might be an opportunity to publicise this cause once again?
See "A Very Old Establishment Down The Skulls Head Yard" thread, Shinybiscuit.        
Phill_dvsn
PostsCOLON 4423
JoinedCOLON Wed 21 Feb, 2007 5:47 am

Postby Phill_dvsn » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 9:54 pm

Shinybiscuit wrote:
Chrism wrote:

You might be if I find somebody not too mysterious to film! Tongue

Lol. I don't suppose you happen to know a Louis Ashworth do you?
I've had a similar e-mail about a short documentary from him the other day, I've not got back to replying to it yet Wink    
My flickr pictures are here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!
Shinybiscuit
PostsCOLON 11

Postby Shinybiscuit » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 10:03 pm

I do indeed, he is part of my team!

Hello Mr, I've heard a lot about your escapades (and seen your pictures - excellent work).

So, anybody interested in being interviewed then? I'd like to point out that it's a uni documentary so it won't be on national TV or anything...

cnosni
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 4199
JoinedCOLON Wed 28 Mar, 2007 4:47 pm

Postby cnosni » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 10:03 pm

Si wrote:
I'd be happy to speak about the skulls. Anyone else want to join me? Chris, Drapesy, Steve, Lee, etc? Might be an opportunity to publicise this cause once again?
See "A Very Old Establishment Down The Skulls Head Yard" thread, Shinybiscuit.        

On one condition,that so as to add an air of mystery that we are filmed in the dark,in a pub with our voises disguised.

Not sure ten minutes would be enough,having said that,after anyone listening to us talk for 10 seconds theyd be reaching for the remote!!
Don't get me started!!
My Flickr photos-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/
Secret Leeds contact
info@secretleeds.com
cnosni
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 4199
JoinedCOLON Wed 28 Mar, 2007 4:47 pm

Postby cnosni » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 10:04 pm

Shinybiscuit wrote:
Hi everyone

I came across this site during a search for people who are interested in discovering areas of Leeds that are rarely seen, secret or even perhaps haunted.

I am a third year Journalism student here in Leeds, and I would love it if I could interview any of you guys who go exploring around this fascinating and historical city. It'll be a ten minute doc based primarily around historical sites around the Leeds area.

If you have any questions or want to contact me regarding the documentary, either reply to this post or email me on k.taylor.cronshaw@gmail.com and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Thanks guys Regular Smiley

Katie

Do you know a Jamie Stevens or frequent the Bar Works pub?
Don't get me started!!
My Flickr photos-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/
Secret Leeds contact
info@secretleeds.com

Return to